Saturday 10 August 2013

Ultra Classy Designs: Nicole by Haguanna A/W 2013 Handbag & Neck Pieces 'Eternal Beauty' Collection



 All I see is bold prints, chic style, statement neck piece, over-sized bags, creative cuts, and fusion of different colours! Those words are the perfect qualifier and this is what I call being on top of ur trend. The-creative Director of Nicole by Haguanna, Aisha Ugah Igbinovia has caught my stylish heart on this piece and i just cant sway from what I see, I have let my guard down. She mixed nature with this collection featuring real Crocodile, Alligator, Buffalo, Calf and Snake skin leather to top her style finishing. Each items speaks for themselves. All i see is beauty mixed with high quality. I see you have met the A/W 2013 runway collection already? Check the pictures out.

No comments:

Post a Comment