Tuesday 6 August 2013


 
Cap toe ballet flats are one style of shoe that I don't own, so this simple and chic style called Bree intrigued me. The elastic trim makes them fit snugly, and the classic black and ivory colorway will never go out of style. They cost $27.99. I think they are easy to wear and versatile. They're my second favorite pick in this collection.
Leopard print loafers aren't hard to find, since every footwear brand seems to have their own version. Nevertheless, I wanted to try on the Adley tuxedo flats priced at $29.99. I found this pair to run true to size, and they felt very comfortable. They're a style that would have to grow on me because I'm not sure loafers speak to my personal style just yet. I tried on a pony hair texture style by another brand recently, and I prefer that texture to these canvas fabric uppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment