Friday 9 August 2013

NOTD: Claire's Bright Shimmer Purple


Two coats of Claire’s Bright Shimmer Purple from the Shine Bright Nail Polish Set of 5. Bright Purple with Red Undertones.

I love this color, but…I don’t love it on me. The best way to describe the shade is Grape. It’s purple with subtle silver shimmer throughout, yes; but the red undertones give it a grape-y look that just doesn’t vibe with my skintone. That said, the formula is awesome {identical to that of the Claire's Neon Pink}.

Though this color doesn't come across as a neon to me {just bright}, it does dry like one - completely matte {I added shine with one coat of Poshe Super-Fast Drying Top Coat}. I found that the first coat was a teeny tiny bit translucent and streaky; but everything looked fab after coat two. And chipping? Zero from day 1 through day 4 {when I removed it}.

No comments:

Post a Comment